Friday, October 24, 2014

Migration complete!

This is a long time coming, to say the least... Can I get by with saying the past year or so has been crazy for me?  My grandfather passed away around this time last year, I've been bouncing from job to job, and I have been trying to get my web design career off the ground with freelance gigs in between temp jobs. 

The migration is complete, but there is still the small matter of building a nerdy theme that'll work for a DOTA fanatic, web designer, humble, and all-around nice guy.  All kidding aside, I'll probably also throw in the occasional CSS trick, Git tip, or the latest Internet Explorer compatibility workaround (does anyone still use IE?... ).

Anyway, this will be my last post at this address.  The new one: blog.wrightonlineworks.com.  See you on the other side!

No comments:

Post a Comment